22nd Infantry Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day of Defeat: Source Realism Modification Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unban Request: K. Parent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parent

Unban Request: K. Parent Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request: K. Parent   Unban Request: K. Parent EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Name: Cpl. K. Parent [1st SAS]
Date of Ban: Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 (At around 8:20ish P.M.)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11706645
Reason for Ban: I'm not sure, but this is what it said when I was banned:
Disconnect: Wallhack.
Disconnect: Wallhack.
Narrative: Hello, thanks for giving me the opportunity to voice my perspective on this. It was a pub realism on donner, and I was on allies attack pushing into axis bench alley, and i was in the dark room. I peaked the garden, and saw a guy in the back so I turned back. I was about to rush out and try to kill him, but I was banned right after I went back behind the corner. I was like um...what? It said Disconnect: Wallhack. I'm not really sure who suspected this, or why they did, but I can assure you I don't hack. I mean, go watch the UWFL demos and/or my xray profile. You can see that I still play the exact same I do in pubs and there is no evidence of cheats. If you're zealous in your cause and you want to be proven wrong, message me on steam and I will do a random teamviewer conference and you can go through my folders to try and find my infamous "hacks." I think someone thought I hacked because I was making specific calls. For example, I saw someone in connector and he ran across into suze. I said "someones in suze." And I forgot who said it, but someone said "Parent, how'd you know that?" Maybe that's why. If you were to spec me or record me, you can see that I almost never pre-fire someone. Every kill I get, I either see them first, hear them, or someone tells me someones in there. tl;dr: I don't wallhack. Smile
Comments: Thanks for looking at this repeal and I hope to see you on the battlefield again.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
D. Forest

D. Forest

Unban Request: K. Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request: K. Parent   Unban Request: K. Parent EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Unban Request: K. Parent Approved%20stamp
Due to a lack of concrete evidence, your ban appeal has been approved. You may resume server play immediately.
Back to top Go down

Unban Request: K. Parent
Page 1 of 1