A Day of Defeat: Source Realism Modification Unit
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Resignation - J. Hong

Go down 

PostSubject: Resignation - J. Hong   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Name: Hong, Jon
Date of Resignation: April 17, 2011

Reason: I'm quitting "Day of Defeat: Source"; I need to allocate more time towards my academics rather than playing videogames. Finals for High School and AP exams for college are approaching fast, and, as a result, I won't be able to fulfill the expectation listed in the Field Manual. This congested schedule will probably continue until graduation in 2012, in which I won't be able to provide any full commitment. Also, during my short enlistment with the Unit, I've discovered that, in regards to videogames, I play in order to escape, retreat or, otherwise, vacation from "reality" and to experience something that I would never perform in society; such as surviving a Zombie Invasion, Illegaly Racing in the Streets or Commanding Massive Armies.

Based on the reason provided, is there any way we could improve our unit?
In no ways is this resignation based on the qualities on the 22nd Infantry Regiment, but rather on a personal decision dictated by certain circumstances.

Additional Notes: I want to apoligize for only committing myself for a mere two days. However, after failing an AP Exam, I must take responsibility for my own future and decisions. I would like to, on another note, thank the Unit for accepting my application and, in effect, allowing me to experience something new and different about myself. I will remove my tag, both name and emblem, immediately. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resignation - J. Hong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
22nd Infantry Regiment :: Field Operations Center :: Resignations-
Jump to: