22nd Infantry Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day of Defeat: Source Realism Modification Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resignation - J. Hong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aznxhawk

Resignation - J. Hong Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - J. Hong   Resignation - J. Hong EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Name: Hong, Jon
Date of Resignation: April 17, 2011

Reason: I'm quitting "Day of Defeat: Source"; I need to allocate more time towards my academics rather than playing videogames. Finals for High School and AP exams for college are approaching fast, and, as a result, I won't be able to fulfill the expectation listed in the Field Manual. This congested schedule will probably continue until graduation in 2012, in which I won't be able to provide any full commitment. Also, during my short enlistment with the Unit, I've discovered that, in regards to videogames, I play in order to escape, retreat or, otherwise, vacation from "reality" and to experience something that I would never perform in society; such as surviving a Zombie Invasion, Illegaly Racing in the Streets or Commanding Massive Armies.

Based on the reason provided, is there any way we could improve our unit?
:
In no ways is this resignation based on the qualities on the 22nd Infantry Regiment, but rather on a personal decision dictated by certain circumstances.

Additional Notes: I want to apoligize for only committing myself for a mere two days. However, after failing an AP Exam, I must take responsibility for my own future and decisions. I would like to, on another note, thank the Unit for accepting my application and, in effect, allowing me to experience something new and different about myself. I will remove my tag, both name and emblem, immediately. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Resignation - J. Hong
Page 1 of 1